Effective Date: May 1, 2021
NANS ESTATE (“we,” “our,” or “us”), provides this privacy notice to describe how we collect, use, and share the information of individuals who visit our website, make a purchase, or otherwise use our service or offerings at nansestate.com and other online properties that link to this privacy notice (the “Site”).
When using our Site, you may voluntarily provide information about yourself, including your name, email address, shipping information, billing information for payment including debit or credit card information, and any other information you choose to provide. We collect this information when you make a purchase, send an email to us requesting information, or interact with us for any other purpose.
We also may collect information about you from third-party sources, such as from individuals who purchase items for you through the Site as a gift or from other entities that hold information about you.
We may use the information we collect for any lawful purpose, including the following:
- To fulfill your orders and purchases;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To operate and improve our services;
- To operate, personalize, and improve the Site, including for analytics purposes;
- To send surveys, promotions, and marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our Site; or
- With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
We may share the personal information we collect with other parties, including the following:
- With third-party vendors who process data on our behalf, such as email service providers and payment processing companies;
- As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, governmental inquiry, or other legal process or as otherwise required by law, or to protect our rights or the rights of third parties;
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation.
We work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Site and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. For example, NANS ESTATE uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Site and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Site, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Third-Party Links and Tools
The Site provides links to third-party websites or apps. We do not control the privacy practices of those websites or apps, and they are not covered by this privacy notice. You should review the privacy notices of other websites or apps that you use to learn about their data practices.
The Site may also include integrated social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with these features on the Site, those companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public. Your interactions with third-party companies and your use of their features are governed by the privacy notices of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy notices of any accounts you create and use.
To opt out of our email marketing, you can use the link provided at the bottom of each marketing message. Even if you opt out of marketing emails, we will continue to send email messages related to your relationship or transactions with us.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
If our information practices change, we will post a revised privacy notice on this page. We encourage you to visit this page periodically to learn of any updates.
If you have questions, comments, or concerns about this privacy notice, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.